Hover image to zoom
Vintage-Style Thermal Work Shirt
Another American classic made the way true thermal pull-overs were meant to fit, with all the quality, accuracy and attention to detail for which Buzz Rickson is renowned.
- 100% heavyweight cotton woven on vintage looms
- Copper-grey contrast stitching sewn in a sturdy lock stitch
- All-cotton thread (not synthetic) used throughout
- Sewn on original sewing machines from the 1940s
- Set-in sleeves for superior quality
- Flattering fit, no blousing
- Made in Japan
1 left, size Medium (fits like Small). This item is non-returnable / non-refundable.
Size & Fit
- Runs small, order one size up
Buzz Rickson is the name of Steve McQueen’s character in “The Great Escape.” As the name implies, this Japanese company creates clothing inspired by all that is classic, masculine and durable. In traditional form, every Buzz Rickson item is meticulously constructed down to most minute detail using techniques lost in today’s world of mass-production.