Hover image to zoom
Moleskin Seattle Shirt
From legendary adventure outfitters Filson is this handsome, robust shirt updated to a contemporary classic.
- 100% cotton 7 oz. moleskin
- Very soft
- Durable and wind resistant
- Seattle Fit – Filson’s new modern cut (as opposed to traditional boxy Alaska Fit)
- 2 expandable chest pockets
- Center back pleat for movement
- Made in the EU
Size & Fit
- True to size
Established in 1897 in the burgeoning town of Seattle, Filson quickly gained fame as the foremost clothiers for the Klondike Gold Rush. Soon all outdoor working men insisted on Filson, and throughout the last century nary a forester, surveyor, seaman or sportsman in northwestern America could be found without it. It's this legacy of uncompromising quality in the most demanding of environments that has shaped Filson into the legend it is today.
This item is currently sold out.