Hover image to zoom
LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING
1947 501 XX Jean
This model is regarded by historians and enthusiasts as the definitive blue jean. WWII and rationing was over, the stitched "arcuate" was back, zinc buttons returned, belt loops became standard, the fit was straight and slim, and copper rivets in the rear pockets were hidden so as not to scratch saddles and furniture. This is the template for every jean that has ever followed.
- 100% cotton 14 oz. rigid denim
- Redline selvedge from Cone Mills White Oak Plant*
- Authentic contrast stitching / copper rivets / zinc buttons
- Genuine leather Two Horse patch
- Capital “E” Red Tab
- Made in America
Size & Fit
- Classic 501 fit - straight throughout
- Shrink-to-Fit fabric*
This item is currently sold out.