Perfecto Waxed Mackinaw Coat
A stout, warm coat with roguish good looks that will stand up to whatever is thrown at it.
• Durable Martexin* waxed cotton
• Interior lined in warm 44 oz. wool
• Waterproof and breathable
• Button front closure
• Leather trim
• 4 front pockets
- 2 hand slot pockets on chest
- 2 deep flap pockets on hip
• 2 interior chest pockets
• Made in America
1 left, size Small
*Established in 1838, Martexin is America’s oldest maker of waxed cotton fabric and predates many better known British manufacturers.
Size & Fit
• True to size
• Flattering trim fit (won't hang like a sack)
• If you have broad shoulders or wide girth order next size up
Established in New York City in 1913, Schott is one of the earliest makers of motorcycle-specific leather jackets (they developed the iconic Perfecto model famously worn by Brando in The Wild One) and provided leather bomber jackets for the US Air Corps and wool pea coats for the US Navy during WWII. As a staple in 20th century pop culture, their jackets have covered the likes of Andy Warhol, The Sex Pistols and The Ramones.