Hover image to zoom
Waxed & Lined Short Cruiser Jacket
The ideal jacket in terms of length, weight, function and appearance, this garment blends the best of surveyor, ranch and engineer styles with exceptional weather resistance and modern cues.
- 100% cotton twill soy wax* finish exterior
- 100% cotton 12 oz. moleskin interior lining
- Water and wind proof
- Seattle Fit** – Filson’s new modern cut (as opposed to traditional boxy Alaska Fit)
- 2 front hand pockets
- 2 chest pockets – 1 button flap, 1 slot and pen
- Button tab waist for adjustable fit
- Wipe or brush clean only
- Made in America
*A non-petroleum-based alternative that provides excellent protection and a unique patina that improves over time.
*“Clothes that embrace design without flaunting it.” – Esquire
Size & Fit
- True to size
- Length falls to hips
Established in 1897 in the burgeoning town of Seattle, Filson quickly gained fame as the foremost clothiers to the Klondike Gold Rush. Soon all outdoor working men insisted on Filson, and throughout the last century nary a forester, surveyor, seaman or sportsman in northwestern America could be found without it. It's this legacy of uncompromising quality in the most demanding of environments that has shaped Filson into the legend it is today.