Hover image to zoom
Squires Wool Holdall
A great all-rounder. Nice proportions, practical design and handsome styling combine for the perfect overnight bag. The handles allow carrying by hand or over the shoulder, and the corner tabs can be left open to increase internal capacity. Made with “Herdwyck No. 10” tweed material from the rare Herdwick sheep. The attention to detail is astounding.
- 100% wool tweed body
- Genuine saddle leather trim
- Durable cotton twill interior lining
- RiRi brand zipper (est. 1923) closure
- 1 interior main compartment, 2 smaller interior pockets, exterior pocket
- Leather carry handles
- Leather corner protectors and tabs
- Genuine brass stud feet underneath
- Hand-stamped and serial numbered
- Fits airline carry-on size
- Includes an unbleached cotton dust bag
- Limited edition of 60
- Made in Britain
“Some of the hardiest luggage around. A real man bag.” - Esquire
“Clean lines and leather detailing will stand the test of time.” - The Observer
Bench & Loom was the first in America to carry Cherchbi. We’re proud to be pioneers in supporting pioneers. Read more about Cherchbi here.
Size & Fit
- length 19” (48cm)
- height 12” (30cm)
- width 9” (23cm)
This item is currently sold out.