Hover image to zoom
Douk-Douk Pocket Knife
Carried by explorers, adventurers and soldiers – namely the French Foreign Legion – since 1929, the Douk-Douk has proven itself from the Sahara desert to the Indochine jungle. There’s a reason this handy pocket knife is a legend. No gadgets, just tough, simple and unique.
- Hand forged, high carbon steel
- Easily sharpened; can hold a razor’s edge
- Signature acid engraved arabesques
- Length 2.5 inches
- Light and strong folded sheet metal
- Stamped with “le douk-douk,” a Melanesian spirit incarnation
- Lanyard loop
- Lightweight / Slim - perfect for trouser pocket
- Made in France
Size & Fit
- Handle length: 3.8 inches (9.65 cm)
- Folding blade length: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm)
This item is currently sold out.